Updated at 2021-04-01
You can withdraw consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information at any time, subject to feasibility, legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice.
Definitions and Key Terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Country: where Pigeon Lake Golf Club & RV Park or the owners/founders of Pigeon Lake Golf Club & RV Park are based, in this case is Canada
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Pigeon Lake Golf Club & RV Park Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Pigeon Lake Golf Club & RV Park Services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Pigeon Lake Golf Club & RV Park or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of Pigeon Lake Golf Club & RV Park.
- Personal Information: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Pigeon Lake Golf Club & RV Park’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: www.plgc.ca
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you visit our website, register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. This information includes:
- Name / Username;
- Phone Numbers;
- Email Addresses;
- Mailing Addresses;
- Billing Addresses;
- Debit/credit card numbers;
We also collect information from mobile devices for a better user experience, although these features are completely optional:
- Location (GPS): Location data helps to create an accurate representation of your interests, and this can be used to bring more targeted and relevant ads to potential customers.
- Camera (Pictures): Granting camera permission allows the user to upload any picture straight from the website, you can safely deny camera permissions for this website.
- Photo Gallery (Pictures): Granting photo gallery access allows the user to upload any picture from their photo gallery, you can safely deny photo gallery access for this website.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- to personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- to improve our website and Services (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- to improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- to process transactions;
- to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature; and
- to send periodic emails.
When does Pigeon Lake Golf Club & RV Park Use End User Information from Third Parties?
Pigeon Lake Golf Club & RV Park will collect End User Data necessary to provide the Pigeon Lake Golf Club & RV Park services to our customers.
End users may voluntarily provide us with information they have made available on social media websites. If you provide us with any such information, we may collect publicly available information from the social media websites you have indicated. You can control how much of your information social media websites make public by visiting these websites and changing your privacy settings.
When does Pigeon Lake Golf Club & RV Park use Customer Information from Third Parties?
We may receive some information from the third parties when you use our website and Services. For example, when you submit your email address to us to show interest in becoming a Pigeon Lake Golf Club & RV Park customer, we receive information from a third party that provides automated fraud detection services to Pigeon Lake Golf Club & RV Park. We also occasionally collect information that is made publicly available on social media websites. You can control how much of your information social media websites make public by visiting these websites and changing your privacy settings.
Do we Share the Information we Collect with Third Parties?
We may share the information that we collect, both personal and non-personal, with third parties such as advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you. We may also share it with our current and future affiliated companies and business partners, and if we are involved in a merger, asset sale or other business reorganization, we may also share or transfer your personal and non-personal information to our successors-in-interest.
We may engage trusted third-party service providers to perform functions and provide services to us, such as hosting and maintaining our servers and the website, database storage and management, e-mail management, storage marketing, credit card processing, customer service and fulfilling orders for products and services you may purchase through the website. We will likely share your personal information, and possibly some non-personal information, with these third parties to enable them to perform these services for us and for you.
We may share portions of our log file data, including IP addresses, for analytics purposes with third parties such as web analytics partners, application developers, and ad networks. If your IP address is shared, it may be used to estimate general location and other technographics such as connection speed, whether you have visited the website in a shared location, and type of the device used to visit the website. They may aggregate information about our advertising and what you see on the website and then provide auditing, research and reporting for us and our advertisers. We may also disclose personal and non-personal information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in order to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect our rights and interests or those of a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to otherwise comply with applicable court orders, laws, rules and regulations.
Where and When is Information Collected from Customers and End Users?
Pigeon Lake Golf Club & RV Park will collect personal information that you submit to us. We may also receive personal information about you from third parties as described above.
How Do We Use Your Email Address?
By submitting your email address on our website, you agree to receive emails from us. You can cancel your participation in any of these email lists at any time by clicking on the opt-out link or other unsubscribe option that is included in the respective email.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) is never kept on file. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to Pigeon Lake Golf Club & RV Park or guarantee that your information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Can I Update or Correct my Information?
When we collect, use or disclose your personal information, we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is accurate and complete.
You should be aware that it is not technologically possible to remove each and every record of the information you have provided to us from our system. The need to back up our systems to protect information from inadvertent loss means that a copy of your information may exist in a non-erasable form that will be difficult or impossible for us to locate. Promptly after receiving your request, all personal information stored in databases we actively use, and other readily searchable media will be updated, corrected, changed or deleted, as appropriate, as soon as and to the extent reasonably and technically practicable.
If you are an end user and wish to update, delete, or receive any information we have about you, you may do so by contacting the organization of which you are a customer.
Accessing Your Personal Information
Subject to applicable laws and the exceptions noted below, upon receiving a written request from you, we will provide you with:
- copies of your personal information under our custody or control;
- information about the purposes for which your personal information has been and is being used by us; and
- the names of persons to whom the circumstances in which your personal information has been and is being disclosed.
Pigeon Lake Golf Club & RV Park may charge a reasonable fee to cover our cost of providing such information, provided that we inform the individual of the approximate cost of providing the information prior to doing so and will afford the individual the opportunity to withdraw his or her request.
An individual’s rights to access his or her personal information are not absolute. The Company may deny access for reasons which include but are not limited to:
- such denial is required or authorized by law;
- granting the individual access would have an unreasonable impact on another individuals’ privacy;
- to protect Pigeon Lake Golf Club & RV Park 's rights and property.
If Pigeon Lake Golf Club & RV Park denies an individual’s request for access to, or refuses a request to correct, personal information, Pigeon Lake Golf Club & RV Park will provide such individual with an explanation.
Sale of Business
Links to Other Websites
We use remarketing services. In digital marketing, remarketing (or retargeting) is the practice of serving ads across the internet to people who have already visited your website.
In respect to any credit card or other payment processing details you have provided us, we commit that this confidential information will be stored in the most secure manner possible.
We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services) or provide links to third-party services.
You acknowledge and agree that Pigeon Lake Golf Club & RV Park shall not be responsible for any third-party services, including their content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. Pigeon Lake Golf Club & RV Park does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any third-party services.
third-party services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties' terms and conditions.
- Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.